In order to build muscle and lose weight you need a variety of veggies, carbs, fruits, proteins, and healthy fats. In order to quickly build muscle and lose weight you need 10 super foods.
1. Whole Eggs – Eggs are one of the cheapest super foods offering you an excellent source of protein. The cholesterol that we hear so much about isn’t a problem.
If you have cholesterol problems lower your body fat not the eggs you consume.
2. Flax Seeds – Here’s an excellent source of fiber, omega 3, and protein. Grind the flax seeds and sprinkle on your berries or yogurt. Don’t use flax oil as it’s unstable and has no fiber benefits.
3. Quinoa – In South America Quinoa is considered the king of grains. The fiber and protein in Quinoa is higher than that in oats and rice, plus its gluten free.
4. Mixed Nuts – Nuts are packed with mono and polyunsaturated fats, fiber, proteins, Vitamin e, potassium, zinc, and magnesium. Nuts are dense in calories so if you are skinny and looking to put on a few pounds these will do it.
5. Wild Salmon – Omega 3 fatty acids are found in salmon, as well as providing 20 grams of protein per 100 gram serving.
6. Fish Oil – Taking fish oil can reduce inflammation in the body, increase testosterone levels, and lower body fat. Take 900mg per day. It’s hard to get this level eating fish.
7. Berries – Fresh berries are a powerful antioxidant keeping you healthy and helping you to improve your weight loss.
8. Green Tea – Another strong antioxidant and a powerful natural diuretic. It can speed up fat loss, improve blood sugar, and prevent cancer.
9. Water – Something as simple water is considered a super food and vital to your weight loss program, muscle development, and health. You should drink at least 8 glasses a day.
10. Tomatoes – High in lycopene they are an excellent cancer preventer and a benefit in your strength training. You can’t eat too many tomatoes!
These 10 super foods combined with an overall healthy diet, a cardiac workout, and some strength training and in no time you’ll be pounds lighter. Super foods can help you to quickly build muscles and lose weight. Being overweight is hazardous to your health and to your self-esteem. Why not set your goals and get motivated? You’ll be feeling better about your weight in no time at all.